Monday, October 18, 2010

Welcome to Esther Lofgren’s 2010 World Rowing Championship blog!

Welcome to my New Zealand World Rowing Championships blog! I’m Esther Lofgren, five-time US National Team member, and a member of the women’s eight. I’m posting this blog with the help of USRowing, the national governing body of rowing here in the US of A. You can see their coverage of regattas, videos, live webcasts, athlete bios, and much more at http://www.usrowing.org/.

I’ll be writing about our training leading up to the WRCs, what New Zealand’s like (most of us have never been!), and all the excitement of racing, both on the water and behind the scenes. I blogged for USRowing at the Lucerne World Cup in July (you can see that blog here: http://usrowinglucerne.blogspot.com/), and this time around, I hope to include much more media—short video interviews with teammates in every boat, photos, and (back by popular request) iTunes-linked music playlists!

Thanks for checking out my blog! If you want to see more blogs like this from rowers on the team, please show your support by logging in to follow this blog. Comments and feedback are absolutely appreciated!

Go USA!

-Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment